CEO Meghalaya Voter List at ceomeghalaya.nic.in Voter ID Card Online Check Name With Photo PDF Format Online ceomeghalaya.nic.in Search Name in Electoral Roll voter id meghalaya
CEO Meghalaya Voter List: The Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Meghalaya is all set to disclose the current Meghalaya Voter List 2016 for all the natives of the State. The registered applicants are able to check their Name along with the uploaded photo are pondered to download a copy o f the PDF file for further future reference. The Municipal Cooperation Election Voter List is published for all the Assembly Constituencies. The Electoral roll voter ID details are available for all the registered applicants those who have applied through the EPIC Photo ID details on ceomeghalaya.nic.in.
CEO Meghalaya Voter List at ceomeghalaya.nic.in
All the Aadhar Card holders are intimated to link up their Aadhar card with the Voter Card for easy approval and ease of reference with the help of EPIC seeding. This is the most necessary step as it wipes out the duplication of the Meghalaya Voter ID.
You are able to analyse your application status through 2 different methods :
- Name Wise search in the Voter list.
- Second method is via PDF E-Rolls in disclosed list for respective AC.
Meghalaya voter id card Online available at www.ceomeghalaya.nic.in
- All the registered applicants are able to check their CEO Meghalaya Voter List in the Official site by directly entering the Name.
- You need to enter your Name accurately same as in the Voter List which is used at the time of registration.
- After that enter your Date of Birth accurately.
- Choose your District as Meghalaya and then select your Assembly Constituency as provided above.
- After that you need to enter your Father’s Name / Mother’s Name / Husband’s Name in the provided spaces.
- Hit on the submit button and you will be showed up with your information alike Name, Address, Polling Booth Number, Serial Number and Assembly Constituency details from where you can cast your details.
In favor of the applied applicants am here providing you the exact pattern of the screenshot for your easy reference.
If you find your details incorrect, then you need to use a specific form in order to send your registration form to CEO Meghalaya.
Steps To check Your voter id status meghalaya Name along with Photo Format Electoral Rolls
If you want to know your Status with the help of PDF Draft Rolls/final E-Rolls then follow the below provided process :
This method is one of the courteous option to make sure that you are listed in the Voter list or not with Official message status. Just you need to select your District as Meghalaya and then you need to enter the AC number which is packed up with all part numbers under which appropriate BLO is assigned.
Then select your appropriate Zone and then select the PDF format. All the applied applicants are able to check the recently uploaded Voters list where all new addition names are registered. It will also give you assurance of your Application registration by displaying your uploaded photograph at the time of registration. Apart from the above methods you can also check your status with the help of EPIC number.
I hope this article helps you a lot to check your Voter ID Status Meghalaya.
If you have any doubts or queries related to this article please don’t hesitate to post a comment below.